Storing our tires
TIRE'S STORAGE ADVICES
At the end of summer – winter period, we should store our tires correctly in order to keep them in perfect condition for the next use. So, it is important to pay particular attention to the following instructions:
- Pressure. Tires should be stored without air pressure, even when mounted on rims.
- Temperature. The recommended temperature should be less than +20°C and higher than 0°C
- Humidity. The humidity in warehouse should not be high and the tires should not come in contact with rain, steam, etc.
- Light. Tires must be protected from light, especially from direct sun light and bright artificial light.
- Solvets and oil. During their storage, tires should be cleaned up and have no oil residues, solvents, grease, etc.